Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So much for my good intentions

There were so many things that I had planned for this little space of the cyber world.
Witty little comments on life as its happening.
Or something

Well, at least I got some of our pictures up. I promise there will be pictures and video of the monkeys. Its just that I find the method by which the pictures are uploaded to this blog, really makes me angry. It takes a lot of self talk to fight with my blog editor and get pics in the places I want.

Which in the end takes away what I had wanted to find in my blog, some peace.

So in the mean time, I have found this clip that I could not help but add.

Snoop Dogg has now made a country Album. I'm sure I'm the last to know, but I saw this and had to add it. I dont have any comments as of yet. Be sure to leave yours.
* This you tube video no longer works because viacom bought the rights and made you tube disable the codes....... So.... sorry....

1 comment:

mari said...

whoa! I love snoop dogg AND I love country! I'm set up!
Nice to hear from you :) Hope your leg fully heals soon.