Wednesday, June 4, 2008

If you wanna see it, lets see it all


We started our journey to Singapore via Korea pretty well I thought.
Here is
a picture of Mr Snuffleupagus sitting in front of the aquarium featured inside of the International terminal Vancouver Airport.

He was so happy after having his picture taken that we had to have ours taken aswell.
























So after what seemed like forever, and s
everal countries later (almost all of which we flew over, one of which we landed in, Korea, it was nice.) and 13 hours we made it to Singapore. The people at the Airport were very friendly and very helpful, it was the simplest flight I have ever taken. Minus the fact that it was also one of the longest flights Ive ever taken... Sore Legs, moral of that story...... (Had I only known what sore is....)

So once arriving and waking the following day, we had to take some pics from my Dads patio



Not a bad view for a city that holds 4. something million people. Everything is very clean, and everyone we met was very nice, from shop holders, to street cleaners. My Dads Condo looks out over a large reservoir that is used for kayaking, swimming, all the fun stuff, and there is a trail you can bike on and jog on sort of like the sea wall. There are lots of monkeys down in those trees as well, just waiting to play!!
we have some video of Mon
keys, Ill get that on here too!

The next series of photos are of us down town Sing having drinks, wandering through little India, and me stepping up and threading my Eye brows... when in Rome...(or Little India ;))


































These two pictures are of Sim Lim Tower (or Square....) where Travis and I got a steal of a deal due to some tight negotiations on Travis's part. Man do people in this building like to barder, Seven floors of pure solid electronics. My husband was so happy. My video Mp4 works like a charm, I too am now so happy :)

















This is a mere smattering of the pictures and things that we have seen, I will have a entry just for the plants for goodness sake, we have easily 500 photos, I don' t go back to work for a month, so it is my goal to upload a daily just to get them on here. Its a waste to have the pics and then do nothing with them. A lot of the ones we have from Lombok I want to print and frame, they are that good, it was that spectacular! The Indian ocean is beyond gorgeous, truly what paradise consists of.

No comments: