skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just another drive by
really enjoyable beer
A gondola made of Lego!
I did mention it's really goooood beer right?? hah! Trav out and about fending for him self in a city of 4 million. Did pretty good, never got lost, and always came to see me in the hospital with a present and pictures from his adventures.
A big freakin' grasshopper that would have normally been lunch ;) I kid, I kid... or???
This shot is taken in Lombok, and I'm having a hard time getting my head around the fact that there are orchids growing next to the picnic table we are eating at up in the mountains. It was unlike anything I have ever experienced. I cant wait to go back!
This was Rain, like we had never seen rain!

The giant Statue is Singapore's national "animal" they call it the Merlion, I *love* it!
Monkeys! who were nice enough not to throw poo, yet also ate the ricola's that I threw
(the driver told me too!!)
The view from my Dad's office, not too shabby, hard to feel bad for him eh? How much "work" can it be?? (a lot actually, hes just lucky enough to live some where nice)


I told you I loved the Merlion! Trav got a merlion lighter, when you lifted the lions head not only would flames shoot out, but there was a fast techno-asian version of Singapores National anthem being played. It was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment