Saturday, June 28, 2008

No Regrets

I've been tossing the idea around in my head of getting a tatoo.
But there are major pros and cons to the do's and don'ts of being inked.

Silly fear really, Trav has three tattoos and no regrets.
This made me narrow down what I don't want.

I think I want to get a panda sitting at the bottom of a cherry tree, blossoms opening, but not all full. detailed? perhaps... more chair time, for certain....

As far as the pics in the link above... I dont know what to say. Why would you ink Bob Barker on your arm? He is an Icon yes... but "come on down"? Really!! thats what you want ever lasting on your arm... christ on a crutch! And then there is the Tat of Maddox Jolie Pitt...... Hes a cute kid, but that is fucking creepy. Who would actually ink that?

No comments: