Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Stood up running
Most people celebrate days when they wake up and feel good, I don't just celebrate today, no I rejoice, I embrace, and I enjoy.
Why is today so special?
Yesterday I came home and I took my boot off, and I put the brace, the pump and the boot altogether and in the closet. I put it away, and have committed my self to only going forward.
Today I walked across the street in TWO sandals(and my bandage.....). Not one and a boot, or bare foot with a tensor bandage. No for the first time in three months I have both pairs of sandals on, and it went ok.
More than ok.
I also have come across some fantastic music in the last few days, and cant help but sometimes break into dance, because, I can! As long as I'm standing in place...
Summer is here, and I am ready to embrace it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment