Monday, July 7, 2008

So cute I go "blargh"

playing mouse before dinner
first night home after a long time away (3 months)
a very happy kitty sleeping with her monkey.....


I dont have children, I have kats. And I don't feel taking pictures of them when they are behaving so sickenly cute is a crime. Is it? Perhaps if I was single, Im not... I'm married, and we love our kats very much. They are a mainstay in our house hold. No matter how hard I try to dispose of the one, it always comes back. There is a song in there some where.

So who are these furry little beasts? Besides the softest scarf and mittens duo, Your looking at Malika ( a lovely Mocha color) and Jakarta (deep Black). They are mother and daughter, and keep us well entertained for the space we all share. note: Travis' cat lying on my greenhouse full of orchids...

No comments: