Monday, July 7, 2008

One of a few of my favorite things

spider panda... spider panda.....
Does whatever a spider panda does......







If you know me at all, You know I have a love, obsession, craziness, for Panda's.
Perhaps I was one in another life, perhaps I was an Asian Jane Goodall with an affection for Panda's not Apes....

Whatever genetic coding I recieved, firmly ingrained was this love.
I would buy one million if only China would sh
are. I would have a panda farm with lots of bamboo.
Some people fantasize about riches,fame, and glory. Secretly when I blow my candles out, I wish for a pocket size panda. Named Chi Chou. Love? Insanity!

Today is a joyful day though, a Panda, who was once thought to be a male, has given birth to twins.. naturally!
There is hope for my furry little friends yet.

One Day I will see one in the wild, I will go to Wolong and I will roam with the beasts... untill then, I have these pictures and video clips to tide me over. One of these videos is a news blip from China informing the world of the birth, and the other two are just gratutitious videos of panda's... In the third one a panda decides he wants a jacket to play with,... and gets one! *lol* this made me laugh, alot.














No comments: