No Snowflake in an avalanche feels responsible.......
Monday, December 22, 2008
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Do moths miss the forest? Have you spoken to one recently to find out that they do miss the forest; I haven't. And I can't speak moth, so I think the real question here is, how do you know they miss the forest? Only a moth, a moth psychic, or Mothman. One who speaks moth would know.....so if you know, then you must be an insane person... I couldn’t resist, Cheers’ Dave
1 comment:
Do moths miss the forest?
Have you spoken to one recently to find out that they do miss the forest; I haven't.
And I can't speak moth, so I think the real question here is, how do you know they miss the forest?
Only a moth, a moth psychic, or Mothman.
One who speaks moth would know.....so if you know, then you must be an insane person...
I couldn’t resist, Cheers’ Dave
Post a Comment